A global platform for collaborative learning and solution thinking to the world’s most sticky socio- economic and environmental problems.
The Academy Enables, Enriches and Engages
- It Enables learners with an interdisciplinary approach towards the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and our country’s national priorities. By building their capacity, it facilitates and encourages the design and delivery of impactful development initiatives.
- It Enriches Civil Society Organizations and Development Sector Professionals by equipping them with effective tools and exposing them to new models and new thinking in the social sector, in particular - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- It Engages constructively with youth in nation building and world peace by promoting relevant National and International partnerships/ collaborations between Governments.
Launched in FY 2020-21, the Academy has racked up an impressive number of sessions on diverse developmental issues.
- Close to 18000 development professionals reached through 35 webinars and 10 HCL Grant e-symposiums
- 150 professionals completed the following courses:
Online certificate course on Corporate Social Responsibility – Its applied aspects.
ARSH for you Course with Population Foundation of India
NGO Leadership and Governance in partnership with IIM Bengaluru.